Diebold Martzolf and Eve Dorothea Kachel had nine children, two of whom came to America and survived to adulthood:
- Henry born October 3, 1816 in Betschdorf and probably baptized Johann Heinrich. He married Gertrude Miller and they had at least twelve children. Henry died August 27, 1907 and is buried at Emanuel Lutheran Church, Prospect, Pennsylvania.
- Frederick born, August 24, 1824 in Betschdorf and baptized Georg Frederick. He married Eva Margaret Miller and they had at least ten children. (It is reported that Eva Margaret and Gertrude, Henry's wife, were sisters and daughters of a Casper Miller. We have not had time to confirm this, yet.) Frederick died September 29, 1900 and is buried at Emanuel Lutheran Church, Prospect, Pennsylvania.
- Elisabeth born August 22, 1828 in Betschdorf. She married Adam Haller to whom she had at least five children. After the death of Adam Haller, she married Frederick Weir to whom she had one child. Elisabeth died in 1912 and is buried in Monaca Union Cemetery, Monaca, Beaver county, Pennsylvania.
- Phillip born October 15, 1828 in Betschdorf and baptized Johann Philipp. He married Sarah Shramm and they had seven children. Phillip died December 11, 1906 and is buried in Grove Cemetery, New Brighton, Beaver County, Pennsylvania.
- Eve Barbara born April 28, 1833 probably in or near Hanover, York County, Pennsylvania and baptized at Emmanuel Reformed Church, Hanover on June 16, 1833. She married James McGrew and they had at least eight children. The McGrew family moved to Highland County, Ohio, and Eve Barbara died there on January 24, 1903.
- Theobold born January 28, 1835 in or near Hanover, York County, Pennsylvania and baptized at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, Hanover, on August 9, 1835. He married Sarah Burry and they had at least ten children. Theobald died in 1906 and is buried in Concord Cemetery, North Sewickley Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania.